Buying quality glasses for children doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult. 39DollarGlasses has a huge selection of glasses for kids, with polycarbonate lenses standard.
Keeping your eyeglasses clean is as easy as properly storing them, and keeping cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth around. 39DollarGlasses offers a hard case to protect your new glasses with every order.
A new study has found that contact lenses are responsible for the most “device” complications in children’s eye health. Parents should carefully monitor their children if they are wearing contact lenses, and have a spare pair of glasses handy.
Celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Cindy Crawford, Neil Patrick Harris, and others are giving classic aviator shades a comeback. 39DollarGlasses offers aviator sunglasses for $48.95
New study shows that women who are overweight may actually have a lower risk for glaucoma. Sunglasses and a healthy diet also contribute to healthier eyes, however.
Sunglasses and a healthy diet with key fruits and vegetables help keep eyes healthy as you age.
Polaroid is releasing 3D glasses that can double as polarized sunglasses. 39DollarGlasses offers a full array of prescription sunglasses at a fraction of the cost of most optical shops.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- 39DollarGlasses Is On Google+ May 21, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...