Nowadays many glasses wearers shun the basic look of black, brown, or gunmetal frames. Although they are versatile, sometimes neutral tones don’t have the spunk many people are looking for. While it’s easy to hop on board the colorful trend, some people aren’t sure where to start when it comes to choosing bright frames. Below [...]
Although you may have heard of Drivewear, you may not be familiar with exactly what this lens is capable of. Combining Transitions Photochromic Technology with NuPolar polarization, this impressive lens changes based on the conditions you are in. So if it’s a bright sunny day or if there is a cloudy overcast, your lenses will [...]
May is Healthy Vision Month! In honor of eyes, we’ve put together a list of 5 ways to keep your eyes at their healthiest. 1. Visit your Eye Doctor Don’t underestimate the importance of an annual eye exam. At a yearly check up your doctor will check your eyes for diseases and ensure that your prescription is [...]
Among all of the questions we get here at 39DollarGlasses.com, one of the most common queries definitely involves uncertainties when it comes to lenses. More often than not, people are little bit unsure of the difference between bifocals and progressives. If you often find yourself questioning the difference, read on to learn more. Bifocals: A [...]
Over the years, the option to purchase quality prescription eyewear online has really flourished. It can save money, time, and be a hassle-free approach to getting glasses. If you aren’t quite settled on the idea of buying eyeglasses online, allow us to break down the benefits and put you at ease. Save Your Cash: Believe it or [...]
Do you ever find yourself blinkingly reading along to the words on your computer screen? Your eyes are burning, but you ignore the stinging and read on. As you finish up your work, you’re rubbing your eyes, feeling a sensation close to sleepiness, but much more irksome. Sound familiar? Nowadays, being glued to a computer [...]
When eyeglasses were invented centuries ago they had been nothing more than a medical device. Beneficial in many ways, eyeglasses have certainly transformed the lives of various people since their invention. Today, however, eyeglasses aren’t merely an aid in correcting vision. Instead eyeglasses have been reinvented into something far more fabulous. With sleeker designs, bolder frames, and [...]
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- The Benefits of Ordering Eyeglasses Online April 16, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...