Have you joined 39DollarGlasses on Google+ yet? Be sure to +1 us! By following our page, you’ll be added to our exclusive Customers circle. That’s where you’ll see awesome exclusive content before anyone else! Here’s what you can expect from our Google+: An up to date, go-to source for exclusive information Informative videos on eye [...]
Nowadays many glasses wearers shun the basic look of black, brown, or gunmetal frames. Although they are versatile, sometimes neutral tones don’t have the spunk many people are looking for. While it’s easy to hop on board the colorful trend, some people aren’t sure where to start when it comes to choosing bright frames. Below [...]
May is Healthy Vision Month! In honor of eyes, we’ve put together a list of 5 ways to keep your eyes at their healthiest. 1. Visit your Eye Doctor Don’t underestimate the importance of an annual eye exam. At a yearly check up your doctor will check your eyes for diseases and ensure that your prescription is [...]
The 85th Annual Academy Awards have come and gone with gilded trophies, flashy styles, and artistic visions. In light of the celebration, we’ve taken a look back at the classic celebrity eyeglasses styles that iconic stars loved and how these stunning designs are still tremendously fashionable to this day. 1. Audrey Hepburn Fresh faced and fabulous, beneath [...]
Have you been wanting to achieve that retro geek-chic look? Do you love our College frame, but crave something a little more interesting? Now you can, with our Laureate Collection frames! These are our premium frames featuring daring shapes and bold style. The thick frames will help you stand out from the crowd and look [...]
39DollarGlasses.com is happy to announce the arrival of beautiful new frames for men and women! Click on any photo to view and order the glasses on our site. If you act fast, you can still sign up for our $20 coupon on our Facebook page before it expires tonight! While you’re on the 39DollarGlasses.com Facebook [...]
Government officials in the UK are considering banning people under the age of 18 from tanning salons in an effort to protect their health. Authorities are concerned that the sunbeds may be particularly harmful to youth as their skin and eyes are still developing, reports The Press Association.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- 39DollarGlasses Is On Google+ May 21, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...