For children’s eyeglasses, one size does not fit all. Did you know that correct frame sizing is just as important as a proper prescription when it comes to a child’s frame? If your son or daughter is wearing a pair of eyeglasses that is too large or too small for their face there is a [...]
39DollarGlasses is proud to announce their collaboration with Helen Keller International in an effort to bring sight to schoolchildren. The ChildSight® program, a brilliant program created by Helen Keller International, helps to recognize vision problems in U.S. schoolchildren ranging from fifth through ninth grade. After the ChildSight® program identifies students with vision problems, including nearsightedness, [...]
In the February 2014 issue of All You magazine money expert Farnoosh Torabi discusses ways to save money on quality eyeglasses. Her expert insight makes it clear that a person does not need to spend a fortune for great eyewear. The article, which discusses affordable options for children’s eyewear, lists 39DollarGlasses.com as a site that [...]
Getting glasses can be quite an adjustment for young children. As a parent, you’ll want to help them feel as comfortable as possible with this transition. In this blog post you’ll find several tips to help adjust your child to glasses. 1. Explain When a child learns that they must wear glasses, it can be [...]
Eyewear has become a true trend for the back to school season. Bright, bold frames are an effortless, affordable way to show off your style. Whether you’re studying in the classroom or strolling down the halls, make a statement with a pair of stylish new frames. Now that it’s August, it’s time to discover your [...]
Buying quality glasses for children doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult. 39DollarGlasses has a huge selection of glasses for kids, with polycarbonate lenses standard.
August is Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. Parents are encouraged to take their children in for eye screenings before school begins in September.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- Wearing Glasses On Your Wedding Day July 24, 2014
- Sunglasses for Summer June 3, 2014
- Sunglasses Nail Art Tutorial April 28, 2014
- Fitting Glasses for Kids March 25, 2014
- Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial March 10, 2014
- family chiropractic and nutrition center: Can't wait till your next article!...
- Rodger Shivy: Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of thi...
- Sven: Wow, you guys should do a video on this stuff...
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010