Let’s face it –in a world where we strive to keep our bodies healthy, oftentimes the health of our eyes gets ignored. However, your windows to the world deserve to have a portion of your diet dedicated to keeping them in tiptop shape. Below we’ve included five foods that keep your eyes at their healthiest. [...]
With so many styles available today, many people love to throw on shades just to add some edginess to their look. In fact, it’s never been easier to express yourself through eyewear! Although style has a huge influence on the popularity of sunglasses, those fashionable tinted lenses do far more than make you feel cool. [...]
May is Healthy Vision Month! In honor of eyes, we’ve put together a list of 5 ways to keep your eyes at their healthiest. 1. Visit your Eye Doctor Don’t underestimate the importance of an annual eye exam. At a yearly check up your doctor will check your eyes for diseases and ensure that your prescription is [...]
Vision care experts are warning parents that a new toy, Silly Shooterz, may damage the eyes. Kids are encouraged to wear eye protection while playing with the new toys.
No, this is not just a Halloween spook tale, but it’s scary! Eyeballs seem to be the next frontier in tattooing.
Government officials in the UK are considering banning people under the age of 18 from tanning salons in an effort to protect their health. Authorities are concerned that the sunbeds may be particularly harmful to youth as their skin and eyes are still developing, reports The Press Association.
A pediatric nurse noticed a difference in pupil color in a little girl’s photograph, which led to a diagnosis of an eye tumor and saved the girl’s life. Children should have their eyes checked regularly.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- Memorial Day Sale! May 20, 2015
- 39DollarGlasses Sells Contact Lenses! May 12, 2015
- The Benefits of Anti-Reflective Coating May 6, 2015
- What is Computer Vision Syndrome? March 3, 2015
- How to Adjust Your Glasses February 24, 2015
- family chiropractic and nutrition center: Can't wait till your next article!...
- Rodger Shivy: Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of thi...
- Sven: Wow, you guys should do a video on this stuff...
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010