Nowadays many glasses wearers shun the basic look of black, brown, or gunmetal frames. Although they are versatile, sometimes neutral tones don’t have the spunk many people are looking for. While it’s easy to hop on board the colorful trend, some people aren’t sure where to start when it comes to choosing bright frames. Below [...]
Although you may have heard of Drivewear, you may not be familiar with exactly what this lens is capable of. Combining Transitions Photochromic Technology with NuPolar polarization, this impressive lens changes based on the conditions you are in. So if it’s a bright sunny day or if there is a cloudy overcast, your lenses will [...]
When eyeglasses were invented centuries ago they had been nothing more than a medical device. Beneficial in many ways, eyeglasses have certainly transformed the lives of various people since their invention. Today, however, eyeglasses aren’t merely an aid in correcting vision. Instead eyeglasses have been reinvented into something far more fabulous. With sleeker designs, bolder frames, and [...]
With Old Man Winter on his way for his annual visit, spring can feel like a lifetime away. But, while thoughts of colorful blooms and Easter egg hunts might be far from your mind, those with a good sense of fashion know that if you want to be in vogue come spring, then you need [...]
Have you been wanting to achieve that retro geek-chic look? Do you love our College frame, but crave something a little more interesting? Now you can, with our Laureate Collection frames! These are our premium frames featuring daring shapes and bold style. The thick frames will help you stand out from the crowd and look [...]
39DollarGlasses.com is happy to announce the arrival of beautiful new frames for men and women! Click on any photo to view and order the glasses on our site. If you act fast, you can still sign up for our $20 coupon on our Facebook page before it expires tonight! While you’re on the 39DollarGlasses.com Facebook [...]
We’re sure you’ve seen photochromic lenses that change from almost clear to tinted when exposed to sunlight. They’ve been in commercials and surely someone in your family, office, or classroom has a pair. With photochromic lenses, you don’t need to switch from your regular glasses to sunglasses when you step outside. They’re incredibly convenient and pretty [...]
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- 39DollarGlasses Is On Google+ May 21, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...