Nowadays many glasses wearers shun the basic look of black, brown, or gunmetal frames. Although they are versatile, sometimes neutral tones don’t have the spunk many people are looking for. While it’s easy to hop on board the colorful trend, some people aren’t sure where to start when it comes to choosing bright frames. Below [...]
Over the years, the option to purchase quality prescription eyewear online has really flourished. It can save money, time, and be a hassle-free approach to getting glasses. If you aren’t quite settled on the idea of buying eyeglasses online, allow us to break down the benefits and put you at ease. Save Your Cash: Believe it or [...]
After starting with our company, our Art Director Lainie was delighted to receive a pair of eyeglasses. She poured through our extensive collection, winding down her favorite designs and colors until she finally found the frames that we’re just right for her. She waltzed out of our headquarters last Thursday, let the sunshine gleam down [...]
Although there is an entire spectrum of spectacles made available today, sometimes it’s difficult to discover exactly what styles look best on you. Instead of idly choosing a pair of glasses, why not break away from unflattering styles and uncover exactly which specs look spectacular on you! Beyond helping you to see, eyeglasses also frame [...]
Have you been wanting to achieve that retro geek-chic look? Do you love our College frame, but crave something a little more interesting? Now you can, with our Laureate Collection frames! These are our premium frames featuring daring shapes and bold style. The thick frames will help you stand out from the crowd and look [...]
39DollarGlasses.com is happy to announce the arrival of beautiful new frames for men and women! Click on any photo to view and order the glasses on our site. If you act fast, you can still sign up for our $20 coupon on our Facebook page before it expires tonight! While you’re on the 39DollarGlasses.com Facebook [...]
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we thought we should feature some of our favorite pink frames. You can even get rose colored photochromic lenses to match! These are a great way for you and your children to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness. [...]
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- The Benefits of Ordering Eyeglasses Online April 16, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...