For children’s eyeglasses, one size does not fit all. Did you know that correct frame sizing is just as important as a proper prescription when it comes to a child’s frame? If your son or daughter is wearing a pair of eyeglasses that is too large or too small for their face there is a [...]
Do you know your PD? For glasses wearers, knowing your pupillary distance (or PD) is very important. Your PD is the distance between the center of each pupil and it serves an important purpose. With a correct PD, you can ensure that your lenses will be correctly positioned in their frame. At 39DollarGlasses.com we offer [...]
What does PD stand for? PD stands for pupillary distance. What does this mean? Your PD is the distance between the centers of each pupil. This is a necessary measurement because it ensures the correct position of your lenses within the frame you have chosen. How to measure your PD: 1. Download and print our [...]
Let’s face it; glasses smudge. Those annoying little marks on your lenses are just part of wearing glasses. It simply comes with the territory. While you’re certainly used to cleaning your glasses (any seasoned glasses wearer is), we wanted to provide some of the best tips for keeping your glasses clean as a whistle. Throughout [...]
Do your eyeglasses ever feel a little too tight or uncomfortable on your face? Here are some quick and easy tips to adjust your frames. Frame adjustments for glasses with nosepads: If your eyeglasses sit too high on your nose, carefully push the nosepads further apart with your thumbs. If your eyeglasses sit too low [...]
A slight change in your eyeglass prescription doesn’t mean you have to get brand new glasses. If you love your frame and want to save a little money, check out the lens replacement program at 39DollarGlasses.com!
Keeping your eyeglasses clean is as easy as properly storing them, and keeping cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth around. 39DollarGlasses offers a hard case to protect your new glasses with every order.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- Fitting Glasses for Kids March 25, 2014
- Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial March 10, 2014
- Free Glasses! March 10, 2014
- How to Measure Your Pupillary Distance February 26, 2014
- Presidential Eyeglasses February 18, 2014
- family chiropractic and nutrition center: Can't wait till your next article!...
- Rodger Shivy: Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of thi...
- Sven: Wow, you guys should do a video on this stuff...
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010