At 39DollarGlasses, we know the importance of seeing clearly, especially for children. Reading, writing, learning, and playing are all acts that can be hindered when a child has poor vision. Parents often wonder – how do you know when your child needs glasses? Facts About First Exams: According to the American Optometric Association, infants should [...]
For children’s eyeglasses, one size does not fit all. Did you know that correct frame sizing is just as important as a proper prescription when it comes to a child’s frame? If your son or daughter is wearing a pair of eyeglasses that is too large or too small for their face there is a [...]
39DollarGlasses is proud to announce their collaboration with Helen Keller International in an effort to bring sight to schoolchildren. The ChildSight® program, a brilliant program created by Helen Keller International, helps to recognize vision problems in U.S. schoolchildren ranging from fifth through ninth grade. After the ChildSight® program identifies students with vision problems, including nearsightedness, [...]
In the February 2014 issue of All You magazine money expert Farnoosh Torabi discusses ways to save money on quality eyeglasses. Her expert insight makes it clear that a person does not need to spend a fortune for great eyewear. The article, which discusses affordable options for children’s eyewear, lists 39DollarGlasses.com as a site that [...]
Getting glasses can be quite an adjustment for young children. As a parent, you’ll want to help them feel as comfortable as possible with this transition. In this blog post you’ll find several tips to help adjust your child to glasses. 1. Explain When a child learns that they must wear glasses, it can be [...]
Vision care experts are warning parents that a new toy, Silly Shooterz, may damage the eyes. Kids are encouraged to wear eye protection while playing with the new toys.
Chuck E. Cheese Recalls children’s star glasses.
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- How Do You Know Your Child Needs Glasses? August 5, 2014
- Wearing Glasses On Your Wedding Day July 24, 2014
- Sunglasses for Summer June 3, 2014
- Sunglasses Nail Art Tutorial April 28, 2014
- Fitting Glasses for Kids March 25, 2014
- family chiropractic and nutrition center: Can't wait till your next article!...
- Rodger Shivy: Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of thi...
- Sven: Wow, you guys should do a video on this stuff...
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010