Let’s face it; glasses smudge. Those annoying little marks on your lenses are just part of wearing glasses. It simply comes with the territory. While you’re certainly used to cleaning your glasses (any seasoned glasses wearer is), we wanted to provide some of the best tips for keeping your glasses clean as a whistle.
- Throughout the day your glasses are going to collect dirt and oil deposits, which will cause those irritating smudges. To combat this, wash your lenses daily with mild soap and water.
- When it comes to drying, always use a soft cleaning cloth.
- Never use abrasive household cleaners that contain ammonia or bleach to clean your glasses!
- Never attempt to clean your dry lenses with tissues or other harsh cloths.
- When you order from 39DollarGlasses.com, your glasses will arrive with a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth. Keep this cloth handy to remove smudges or fingerprints throughout the day.
- Wash your Microfiber Cleaning Cloth weekly with mild soap and water. Do not use fabric softener to clean the cloth.
- Keep your eyeglasses and cleaning cloth in an eyeglasses case when not in use.