Do your eyeglasses ever feel a little too tight or uncomfortable on your face? Here are some quick and easy tips to adjust your frames.
Frame adjustments for glasses with nosepads:
- If your eyeglasses sit too high on your nose, carefully push the nosepads further apart with your thumbs.
- If your eyeglasses sit too low on your nose, carefully push the nosepads closer together by pinching them with your thumb and index finger.
Frame adjustments for any plastic frame parts:
- To make any slight adjustments to the frame, run any plastic parts under hot water or heat with a hair dryer for 2-3 minutes and then carefully bend.
- If the frame slides down your face too much you can bend the earpiece closer to a 90-degree angle to tighten the fit.
- Never try to bend or make adjustments to any plastic frame parts without first heating up the frame.