When it comes to buying eyeglasses, it can be easy to get overwhelmed or confused with choosing a lens material. Many people still have no idea that lenses made of actual glass are pretty uncommon these days – “Polycarbonate… huh?!” So the next time you order a pair of eyeglasses and it comes time to [...]
Archive | June, 2011
- August Marks Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month August 11, 2010
- Women’s Eye Health Research Offers a Twist August 31, 2010
- “Jersey Shore” Cast Shows Off Their Sunglasses Styles in New Season And Asks For Pay Raise July 21, 2010
- Rich and Famous Extend Their Empires With Sunglasses August 7, 2010
- Videos Celebrating 39DollarGlasses! August 9, 2010
- 39DollarGlasses Is On Google+ May 21, 2013
- Top 5 Tips for Colorful Frames May 14, 2013
- The Benefits of Drivewear Lenses May 8, 2013
- 5 Ways to Keep Eyes Healthy May 1, 2013
- The Difference Between Bifocals and Progressives April 24, 2013
- Phyllis Campbell: Yes, I do know how it feels the first week or so o...
- Mary Cross: I ordered my glasses on Feb 19th and received them...
- Butch: Got my glasses today, and i"am very pleased with ...
- Vicky: I've been wondering if "hipster" glasses were g...
- Saul: Good stuff. I have been wondering what style I s...
39 39DollarGlasses 39DollarGlasses.com allergies celebrities celebrity sightings Celebrity Spotting Children's Eyeglasses children's eye health childrens glasses choosing eyeglasses contact lenses coupon CVS deal eye care eyeglasses eyeglasses care eyeglasses trends Eye Health eye health research eye strain facebook facebook contest fashion Fashion Eyewear fashion glasses fashion sunglasses frames free giveaway glasses glaucoma kids eyeglasses kids glasses nearsightedness Presbyopia prescription sunglasses retro sunglasses sunglasses fashion twitter vintage vision care vision health